How to make a payment for Global Education Online Courses
Global Education and Western Union Business Solutions have partnered to provide a convenient way for you to make payments for your online courses via WU® GlobalPay payment platform.
WU®GlobalPay online payment portal that makes it easy and cost-effective for you or your family to pay in your local currency from your home bank account. This preferred service allows you to send bank transfers in the currency of your choice, so you don’t have to worry about exchange rates, bank fees or funds arriving short at the Global Education.
Pay in the currency of your choice without any fees.
- Receive best rate guarantee via WU® GlobalPay for Students Price Promise*
- Your full payment amount is received by Global Education – no hidden fees
- Live chat with 24/7 support
- Ease to use and to track your payment
- When you pay via WU® GlobalPay students choose from a wide range of local online payment options including Alipay, UnionPay, ChinaPay, INR Bank, and many more.
- Click here to visit the payment portal and fill out your student details.
Payments from China
Students from China can pay their fees via our preferred online payment platform WU® GlobalPay for online courses. This service allows you to send bank transfers in the currency of your choice using Geoswift and make payments through WeChat Pay, Alipay, and your Union Pay credit/debit card so you don’t have to worry about exchange rates, bank fees or funds arriving short at the Global Education.
For detailed instructions, see WU® GlobalPay
*If you find a lower price from your bank, we will match it.
Email email@example.com with GlobalPay for Students reference (starting with EUS) plus screenshots of the quote from your bank. Terms and Conditions apply.